Who is this program for?
The Achilles program was inspired by the many conversations I’ve had with male clients who use Brad Pitt’s physique as a comparison point to what they consider the ideal male body.
His physique has become very iconic due to movies like Fight Club and Troy, and this program is a case study of his muscle gains over the years, how he’s trained, how his genetics and structure have played a role, and what you can learn as a lifter.
This case study is unlike anything else you will find, as it will teach you how physical transformation is multi-factor and occurs on a continuum.
This program has been one of my most popular and successful, with many people posting impressive physique changes from it, as you can see below.
How the program works
- 12 weeks in length, consisting of 60 total workouts
- 5 workouts weekly, programmed in 4-week phases
- 3 phases of workouts that progress you over the 3 months with progressive sets and reps
- Emphasis on increasing sub-maximal strength on compound movements and improving mind muscle connection through isolation exercises
- Detailed prescriptions on the type of interval and aerobic cardio to do for increased power, speed, and fat burning
- Nutritional recommendations for either fat-loss, muscle gain, or recomposition, depending on your body composition goals
- Detailed abdominal training to develop a more defined and stronger midsection (many men achieve 6-pack abs for the first time with this program)
Prior to following Alexander, I wasn’t attentive about diet, had a pudgy stomach and was even prediabetic. I had trained hard before, but never had much success changing my physique.
In July 2017, I started lifting based on Alexander’s skinnyfat emails before switching to the Achilles program in October. I got my blood work done in early 2018—my A1C level had dropped below the prediabetic range!Scott Chen Achilles program + email
Alexander helped turned me into ‘Achilles in the flesh’. Using the Achilles program, I was able to drop fat and build muscle. Kept my same weight. I look forward to building more mass with AC and his Rest/Pause method.Jarret M. Achilles program + email