Who this program is for
Women do have particular physical needs that must be addressed (posture, hips, core), but there is no such things as female exercises, although there are female designed programs.
The Pretty Girl Program and Feminine Fortitude are my beginner and intermediate programs for women. Better posture, shapely legs, and a nicer butt—that is what they deliver.
How the programs work
- The Pretty girl you train 3 days a week, for about one hour
- You train lower body twice, and upper body once
- Extra back work is done on all days to strengthen the back, reinforce good posture, and to strengthen the arms
- You could repeat this program for 12 weeks before really need to change it
- Feminine fortitude, you train 4 days a week, for about one hour
- The program alternates between upper and lower body
- It is focused on shapely muscle growth, and challenges you with higher reps, heavier weights, and higher overall volume