Who is this program for?
Anyone can train, but not everyone knows how to train properly.
If you are beginning a program of physical exercise, you should train in a manner that is effective.
The Foundations program covers exactly this, and presents you with multiple options for training schedules. The guide provides exercises, workout plans to follow, and explains the How and Why behind all of them in a simple, easy-to-understand style that is non-technical.
Foundations sets you up for long-term success by teaching you the first-principle knowledge you need, and then giving you multiple programs to apply them.
What you will learn:
- How gravity affects your physicality
- Which exercises are most effective
- Compound and isolation movements
- How to train with enough frequency and intensity
- Submaximal strength and movement competency
- Proper recovery