Who it’s for
This program is for intermediate lifters looking to develop athletic power and a strong posture. It is a 3-in-1 creation, covering three phases:
- Posterior power, a 4-day weekly program focusing on strength and muscle development in the low, glutes, hamstrings, and calves.
- Quads of gods, a 4-day weekly program that prioritizes quadriceps strength and mobility.
- V-taper program, a 5-day weekly program that prioritizes back development.
How the program works
- 9 months and 36 weeks in total, 156 workouts.
- 3 distinct phases of training: posterior chain, back, and quads/thighs.
- You can begin in any training phase that you want, based on what your biggest weakness is (most people start with posterior power).
- Program uses straight sets, supersets, low, moderate, and high reps. Like all my programs, variety is used but principles are maintained. You will progress, but you will never be bored.
- Program varies between 4-5 days a week, with cardio being optional.
- Nutritional recommendations for muscle gain, body recomposition, and fat loss based on both macros and food choice selection.