Who this program is for
This program is a total body program, although particular attention is paid to the upper body for the sake of delivering on the “Wolverine” look that so many men aspire to.
Like the Achilles program, this program is a case study, diving into the physical transformation of Hugh Jackman over the 17 years he played the iconic role of Wolverine.
The Wolverine program goes far beyond being workouts and a diet. This program covers every aspect of Jackman’s transformation, particularly his mindset, his way of operating in systems versus goals, and his legendary discipline to becoming the character.
This program was my most popular program of 2018, and like the other programs, people have achieved some eye-catching results with it.
How the program works
- 21 weeks in length, consisting of 97 total workouts
- 3 distinct phases of training, 8 weeks of strength building, 9 weeks of hypertrophy, 4 weeks of fat loss.
- This program varies in working frequency, consisting of 4 days weekly training in the first phase, and then 5 days in phases two and three.
- The program uses straight sets, supersets, and circuits over the different phases. You will not get bored on this program.
- A simple model to use for abdominal training that makes it straightforward and easy to strengthen your core and develop more defined abdominal muscles.
- Detailed prescriptions on the type of interval and aerobic cardio to do for increased endurance, recovery, and fat burning.
- Nutritional recommendations for muscle gain, and especially how to achieve lean gains if excess fat-loss is a concern.